Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized, 17 Piece Set, Black
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic. A hard-anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel. Dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance.
- Premium nonstick cooking surface reinforced with Titanium provides lasting food release. No oil or butter is needed for healthier low-fat cooking options, and easy cleanup.
- Solid stainless steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop and provide a safe and solid grip. Care-cookware should be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not put in the dishwasher since harsh detergents will harm the exterior finish
- Oven safe to 500 F. Glass lids is oven safe to 350 F. Cook in the oven or on the stovetop. Tempered glass lids
- Clear, break-resistant glass – monitor food as it cooks. The lid Fits tight to seal in moisture and nutrients for more flavorful results. Tapered rims eliminate drips while pouring