CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion | Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide | Ultra-Lightweight, Oil-Free Moisturizer for Face | 3 Ounce
- [ NIGHT CREAM OIL : FREE NIGHT LOTION ] Use Cerave PM facial lotion as the last step in an evening skincare routine. If layering with an eye cream, moisturizer or facial serum, apply the Cerave night lotion after other product applications have been fully absorbed
- [ OVERNIGHT MOISTURIZER ] Cerave’s PM face cream contains niacinamide to help calm the skin and uses MVE Technology to deliver hydration throughout the night. It also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s moisture
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Fragrance free, paraben-free, oil free, non-comedogenic, and allergy-tested
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin
To use: Apply liberally to face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician. Facial skincare regimen. Step 1:Cleanse face with CeraVe hydrating cleanser or CeraVe foaming facial cleanser.Step 2:Apply CeraVe PM facial moisturizing lotion liberally to the face and neck before bed.
There are no reviews yet.