For companies, Amazon has a free business account.
The premier event for procurement pioneers | Join us March 9, 2022 | 9:00 AM PDT
What are the advantages of Amazon Business?
- Amazon’s entire choice: access to more than 250 million products that every company needs and free shipping on orders of € 29 or more or with Business Prime.
- Attractive prices: Business prices and volume discounts especially for companies as well as the option to choose between multiple providers.
- VAT invoices: Search for products with net prices and find sellers who provide invoices with declared sales tax for download.
- Flexible payment methods: set up purchase on account with a 30-day payment term and define common payment methods for selected users.
- Transparency and control: Add additional users with individual payment limits or order approvals.
- Effortless shopping: assign PO numbers for easy payment reconciliation, as well as optional integration with popular purchasing systems.
For every organization, at every stage of growth:
Drive strategic operations
Manage tail spend by consolidating suppliers to a single store and get strategic insights from built-in analytics.
Buy from one, easy source
Get business discounts with flexible payment options, and add users to a single account with built-in budgeting.
Reduce procurement complexity
Easily source from credentialed businesses, get control over non-contract purchases, and set guidelines to adhere to policies.
Create your free account today. Sign Up is free and easy.
Amazon Business Prime
Business Prime is a separate membership program designed specifically for businesses available only on Amazon Business. Amazon Business combines the selection, convenience, and value you expect from Amazon, with features that can help improve your operations. With Amazon Business, you get access to hundreds of thousands of sellers who can offer business-only selection, Quantity Discounts, and access to time-saving features that help you run your business better.
With Business Prime, you can unlock the best of Amazon Business. Being a Business Prime member, you and your whole team get access to business-specific features and benefits based on the plan you select. Business Prime benefits include free shipping on eligible items, the ability to guide your users to certain selections, visibility into your company’s spending, and more.
Advantages especially for companies: Business Prime is specially tailored to the needs of companies and offers numerous business-related advantages.
Transparency about your expenses: Amazon Spend Visibility offers a visualization of the company expenses with presentation-ready graphics.
Stay in control: With Amazon Guided Buying, certain sellers and products can be classified as preferred and certain product categories can be restricted.
Compulsory discounts: Unlock lower prices and save on the products your business buys most often.
Desired delivery time: free premium delivery, free same-day delivery, requested delivery time, consolidated delivery
Pay 2% Amazon Rewards or 90 days later: Amazon Business Prime American Express Card.
Amazon WorkDocs: Secure cloud storage for your business documents.
Exclusive offers for Business Prime customers: Get access to offers and benefits that only apply to Business Prime members.
It really pays off to open a business account with Amazon. You don’t have to pay anything for it, only if you are using prime business. There are individual packages for Prime Business.
One Business Prime membership helps your whole organization stay ahead, with unlimited, FREE shipping on eligible orders and more business purchasing benefits.
Cost of membership:
- $69/year for 1 user with Business Prime Duo
- $179/year for up to 3 users
- $499/year for up to 10 users
- $1,299/year for up to 100 users
- $10,099/year for 100+ users
With Business Prime Duo (a single-user plan on Amazon Business), existing customers with Amazon Prime on their personal Amazon.com account can add Business Prime Duo to their Amazon Business account for an additional $69 per year.
Save time come tax season by separating work and home purchasing by tracking business orders, invoices, and taxes separately. Enjoy the same FREE shipping you’ve come to expect on your personal account, and access exclusive benefits, like Instant Customer Feedback by Delighted, to gain insights on your customers ($1000/annual value), and more.
With Prime and Business Prime Duo, you keep all of the Amazon Prime shopping and entertainment benefits you love but also unlock access to work benefits found on Amazon Business.